What are the main Steps for interactive return gst toll free helpline number website :
If you have question about how can I file online gst return in tally erp, then you going to get answer for your problem here. How should show advance tax , pos and Raye wise detail etc. These kind of question are solved here.
What are the main point that one keep in mind while invoice of gst online portal:
1. GSTR1 -First step of filing gst return is to Upload invoice:
-invoice uploading service is activated from 1 of given tax period. You can upload invoice for current tax period and last tax period.
– uploaded invoice can be edit or modify as per your requirement.
2. GSTR – 2A – TDS / TCS:
Gstr2 is a auto drafted document for TDs or TCS.
3.Gst 2 : gat 2 is used for add modify of remaining data.
Computer based trading for filing gst return is available at gst.gov.in.
You can also call gst helpline center regarding any kind of problem of gst taxation. The gst toll free tollfree n helpline number is
0120- 4888999 . This number is available 24x 7 hours and days.
What are the main points that you should keep in mind for filinggst online return:
– upload the supply invoice as soon as possible for current period.
– try to double check the invoice information like invoice amount, rates, gst number , destination of supply and party address etc. You have to ensure the all the information that you are providing on gst online portal are correct as per your record. Any kind of mistake can result in failure of return. You may have to pay penalty due to less tax payment in the above case.
– it is responsibility of accountant or CA to double check the the status of supplier. It should be ensure whether you are buying goods from a registered dealers under gst act 2017.
– if there are some dealers who have not registered under gst tax act, then you should pay their tax as per reverse mechanism rules. I mean you have to pay tax oh behalf of them.
– it is OK, if you buy some goods or other office use item that prices are under 5000 rupees. In this case, you do not to pay gst tax as per reverse mechanism rules.
– you should make a sale register for keeping track on all the invoice. It is optional but we Recommend you that you should make a habit to write detail of sale or performs invoice whenever you create them. In this way, you will have detail of all the invoice. It sounds like very easy to follow, but I have sewn may people who make mistake in this whole practices.
If you like this post about steps for filing gst return, then share it on social networking websites. You can also use customer care number and website of gst portal.