How to file GSTR1 sale tax return of outward supplies of goods services online offline download form filing GST full form date use offline utility
How to file GSTR1 sale tax return of outward supplies of goods services online – gst full form:
How to file GSTR1 sale tax return ? if you have this question in you mind, then you are at right place. here we are going to tell you all the steps that tell you How to file GSTR1 sale tax return. GST return date: GSTR1 is the GST return form that should be submit before 10 of subsequent month.
what is gstr1 ?
GSTR1 is a monthly statement that contain outward supplier of goods and services. It is submitted by registered dealer under gst tax act.
– the monthly outward services and supplies are submitted on gst website.
Is GATR1 filling is Mandatory by all registered GST dealer?
Yes, GSTR1 filling is mandatory for all the register GST dealer. Even if, dealer do not have sale turnover for that particular period, they have to fill ‘NIL’ GST return.
There are some dealers who does not require GSTR1 filing:
– input service distributor require to file GSTR6 return.
– non resident taxable person have to fill GSTR5 return .
– GSTR4 is filled by dealers who are under composition .
– tax deductor at source. They have to fill return under GSTR7.
– GSTR8 is filled by tax collector at source.
Rules regarding extension of date in gst:
If there is extension of date, then you have to file GSTR B3 form instead of GSTR1.
How should i prepare GSTR1 ?
GSTR1 can be made by following 3 ways.
1. Register dealer can prepare GSTR1 by doing online entry. Here, you have tp upload invoice of of outward services and goods.
2. You can also use GST offline mode for preparing GSTR1. Here, you have to make data of invoice of services and goods by using return offline tool.
3. There are another way for submitting GSTR1 return. Here, you can take help of third party application like ASPs ( application service provider) and GSPs GST suvidha providers.
Information that is needed while filing GSTR1:
Below are list of information that you should file while summiting GSTT1 return.
1. All the Register dealer GST number to whom you have purchase goods and services.
2. Invoice detail of all those unregistered dealer whom invoice value is greater than 250000 rupees.
3. All the debit and credit notes detail that are issued by supplier against invoices.
4. Export service and goods details.
5.there should be summaries invoice detail of unregister dealers.
6. There should be short summary of advance that is taken for future supplies of goods and services by the parties.
7. Detail of non GST supplier or exempted good under GST tax.
8. Summary of outward invoices in in formats of SAC/ HSC wise.
Information needed while submitted GSTR1 return online of outward goods and supplier of services:
1.first of all dealers should register their company under GST act. They should have active GSTIN for filing GSTR1 return.
2. taxpayer or dealers should have valid login I’d and password for logging into GST online portal.
3. Digital signature (DSC) is mandatory for filing GSTR1 return. Taxpayer should have non expired and valid DSC.
4. DSC should be class 2 and 3. It should be registered in GST portal within your company account for whom your are going to file GSTR1 return.
4. Dcs dongle should be connected with the computer system by which GSTR1 return is submitted. it is mandatory for public company , private limited company, partnership company etc.
6. If you submit GSTR1 without electronic sign up, it will considered as not filed.
What are the dues date for filing GSTR1 Rreturn?
Following are the due date of filing GSTR1 return:
– return will be sumbinted before 10 of next month.
Example : GSTR1 return of September 2017 will be submitted before 10th of November 2017.
– turnover of the caomony in table 3 of GSTR1 return is entered manually. But next year in 2018, it will be update automatically from GST portal website. It is auto calculated on the basis of the returns that you will file in 2017.
What is invoice value in GSTR1 return?
The invoice value in GSTR1 return is the value that includes taxes.
– taxpayer can gives and enter both the information about goods and services in the same invoice.
Various parts of GSTR1 Return:
1. B2B supply – ( Business to business) : it is total turnover amount of goods and services that is done between two businesses.
2. B2c supply – ( business to cumsumer): it refers the total sale amount of goods and services that is done by a register dealer to a unregister buyer.
3. You have to show debit notes in the GSTR1 return in the month in which they are issued by the supplier.
4. Debit notes is a document that is issued by the supplier when the actual invoice is higher than issued invoice. In simple word, you have issued a low valued invoice to the client. Now, you can adjust the difference amount with issued debit notes to the client. Debit notes are shown in GSTR1 Return in the month of when debit notes are issued.
5. Credit notes is the statement that is issued when invoice value is higher than actual value. KT may be happen when customer return the goods to supplier. When there are deficiency in the services and goods that is given to customer. Credit notes are shown in return in the month when they issued.
6. If supplier of goods and services are shown in return in consolidate manner, then there are not need of showing debit and credit notes in GSTR1 return. You have to show supplies of goods and services in consolidate manner after deducting debit or credit notes amount from the invoices.
7.supplier have to show advance receipt amount that is given by customer or receiver of goods and services. Receipt amount have to show in GSTR1 return in the month when payament is received.
8. This receipt amount that is shown in GSTR1 it the net off amount of invoice issued and value reported in the same return.
9. The taxpayer have to declare the advance that have to adjusted in the month when received. The difference in tax amount can be adjusted in advance adjustment table of GSTR1 Return.
what is the treatment of Export in GSRT1 Return?
Export supplies of goods and services are treated as zero rated inter- state supplier. Now, we are going to know about treatment of GST tax in the case of export of goods and services.
In the case of export of goods and servoces , exporter are 2 option to treat GST tax .
1. Taxpayer can export the goods witbout payment of GST and then claim the amount against the export made.
2. The exporter can pay the amount of IGST and claim the tax amount later.
3. Taxpayer can furnish detail of export invoices in the GSTR1 return without mentioning the shipping invoice number and date. It is the case when shipping bill detail is not available by the exporter.