top 10 best credit cards for salaried person in India 2019 with cash back offers – which is best credit card?:
top 10 best credit cards is available here. if you are looking for a Top 10 best credit cards that provide best offers like free movies ticket, royalty point, free brochure of dinner, world of wonder and other kind of special offers, then you are at right place. today, we are going to discuss about top 10 best credit cards for salaried person in india that will benefit you in many ways like free tickets , royalty point that can be used while shopping and many special offers etc.
Facts, in india, there are so many credit cards company that offer their customer best credit cards with no annual fees. most of them is true. but things is that, you will get free of cost or no annual fees credit card. you will be happy for it.
- do you know what is late payment fees of your credit card compnay?
- what is balance transfer fees of your credit card?
- what is return check fees?. if your bank check is bounced while doing payment of your credit cards.
these are some questions that you should ask to credit card company representative before applying for any credit cards.
top 10 best credit cards for salaried person in India 2019:
1. standard chartered Manhattan credit card – best credit cards – top 10 best credit card in india:
standard chartered Manhattan credit card is at number 1 position of our best credit card list. it provide you best cash back offers and reward point. nowadays mostly people buy groceries from online store like reliance store, easy day and big bazaar. if you are one of them, then you can get 5% cash back on grocery expenses. as far as o know it is only credit card that offers cash back on grocery expense. it is unique feature of standard chartered Manhattan credit card. now you can avail advantage of this credit card by applying this on here.
you can apply online for standard chartered Manhattan credit card though their website.
You can also contact help desk for help.
annual fees: you have to pay 999 rupees as annual fees for this credit card. it is best credit card for salaried person who spends up to 2 lac per annual.
main benefit and offers of standard chartered Manhattan credit card:
– you will get 5% cash back on grocery expenditure.
-5% cashback when you pay your hotels bill, dining bills, dual and airlines ticket bills etc.
– by using this credit card, you can earn 500 rupees per month as a cashback. it mean you can earn 6000 rupees cashback in a year.
best credit card for new user at no annual fees on fixed deposits :
2. icici instant platinum credit card – best credit cards for salaried person –top 10 best credit card in india:
it is very difficult to get your first credit card and problem become more big, if you did not apply for any loan that is why you do not have civil score. it may be become a big problem for those people who fall in this categories. in this situation you have two option to get your 1st credit card. you can apply for loan and pay it on time for getting good civil scores, so that you can apply for first credit card. the second option is quite easy in which you can get your first credit card if your have fixed deposits account in icici bank. yes, icici bank offers instant credit card to all pf the customer who have saving account plus fd account with icici bank.
it is best credit card for salaried person.
the key benefit of icici instant platinum credit card:
– you can earn 3 rewards points on every 100 or purchase.
– you can avail 100 rupees off on movies ticket two times in a month.
– there is 100% free card replacement service with this credit card.
– you can get 2.5 % surcharge waiver on fuel expenses from HPCL Pump.
now I just want to explain why icici bank give you credit card on fixed deposits. as far as I know that bank want to secure itself from fraud and risk. that is why it is giving credit card to first time user. in the event of fraud, bank can get its debit amount from client’s FD account. now you can apply for credit card without having good civil score.
this type of credit card is best suites to those kind of people who do not have good civil score or who do not working. even you are a student, you can apply for it. what you have to do for getting it that you should have a fixed deposits account. there is one point that you should keep in mind while applying for icici instance credit card which is that you will get the credit card limit as per balance of your FD account.
example: if you have 100000 rupees in your fixed deposits account, then you can get credit limit up to 100000 rupees by icici bank.
You can apply online for icici instant platinum credit card here. it is simple form that can be filled by anyone. you have to give your information like where do you live, what is your salary etc, then you will get to know about your eligibility for this credit card. if you face any problem, then you can take help by using icici credit card help desk.
3. standard charted platinum reward card – best credit cards for salaried person in india:
it is one of the best credit card for those people who do not want to give annual fees or joining fees. here, you will get all the benefit of Manhattan credit card except 5% grocery benefit. if you are a salaries person, then your credit card approval chances is very high in comparison of non salaries person. the approval of credit card is based on your credit score or civil score. it is one of the best credit card on India. it is called all rounder because it does all work of mostly credit cards. as far as I know the approval rate of this credit card is good.
– you can get extra 1000 reward points if you do transaction within 2 month from approval of your credit card.
– standard charted credit card company motivate its credit card holder to open online banking account for getting extra 500 rewards points.
– best offer on under cab traveling expenses. you can get 20% cashback on uber cab rides by using this credit card.
– 5 points on spending 150 rupees on fuel and dining.
-1 rewards points when you purchase any other categories products.
there you a big plus point in standard charted platinum can edit card. whatever you will buy, you must get a point or higher. it is good credit card for those people who spend more money on different kind of products. now, you don’t think about where to spend for getting reward point, you can get it on every buy that is good feeling.
you can apply online for standard charted platinum reward card by using this website.
You can also contact customer care help desk for help.
best credit cards for online shopping :
if your application of credit card have been denied, then you can apply for following credit cards. it gives best rewards offers to its credit card holders. if you are fond of shopping, then these credit card will suit your requirement.
4. SBI simply click credit card card – best credit cards for online shopping in india:
simply credit card is one of the best credit card in India. it is at number 4th position in our list. of you are looking for a credit card that should not charge annual fees, then your search ends at simply credit card. although it has small annual charges of 499 rupees, but it can be waived off if you purchase above 100000 in one year.
as I said that this credit card is made for those customer who do lots of online shopping. you will lots of point if you use this credit card. you will get lots of offers from eCommerce website like amazon, flipcard, snapdeal, paytm, freecharge, cleartrip, bookmyshow, mowik and other eCommerce websites.
annual fees: 499 rupees annual fees.
you should have good civil score for getting approval for this credit card. if your are first time applicant, then you should keep on eye of your civil score before applying it.
– amazing rewards point on online spends. you can get 10x reward on every purchase of things from ecomerce website like amazon, flipcard, paytm, book my show and freecharge.
– you will get welcome bonus of worth 500 rupees from amazon.
– you can also save on fuel expenses. i mean that you can get 2.5% on fual expenses that is above 500 rupees.
-one of the biggest reward point that you can earn by this credit card is that you can get worth 2000 rupees reward point from cleartrip, if you spends online more than one lac (1,00,000 rupees).
review short: the credit card is best suited for those people who want to save money on online shopping. if your are fond of shopping, then this credit card will be best choice for you.
5. Citibank cash back credit card – best credit cards for online shopping in india:
if you are looking for a credit card in which you can get maximum cash back, the Citibank credit card is the best option for you. all the students who pays online bills and pays for booking movies and events can avail cash back at almost everyone when they pay bills online.
annual fees: 500 per annual charges.
disadvantage of this credit card:
– you should have best credit history or civil scores for getting approval by Citibank credit card company.
– the credit card application for is little bit lengthy, so you should keep patient while filling up for first time.
advantage or key point:
– you can get 5% cash back on payment of movie ticket online.
-you can get 5% cashback on expenditure, if you pay your telephone bills online.
-you can also get 5% cash back on utility bills.
– for other expenses, you will get 0.5 cashback.
review in short:
this credit card is best situated for students working employees, housewife who did pay online bills, movies ticket and other kind of services.
as far as I know that citi bank cash back credit card is best cashback credit card India. whether you are a student , housewife , or a salaried person, you can get cash back on every transaction that is done online by doing online payment.
you can apply for Citibank cash back credit card online by making new account. icici is one of the best credit card company that provides full support to their customer. if you face any issue or problem during apply for new credit card, then you can contact them by their online help desk.
top 3 premium credit cards in India:
6. hdfc ragalia credit card – best credit cards for online shopping in india:
it is premium credit card that is issued by bank to those customers who has good relationship with that bank. it issued to high valued customers. it is considered a symbol of high status. it gives special privilege to you and make you more important in comparison is other customers. this credit card is best suited for those people who want to get rewards point at almost every transaction. yes, it is true. by using hdfc ragalia credit card, you can get rewards point on every spends whether it is booking of tickets,or expense of fuel.
annual fees: it depends on the expense habit of customer.
– you can get 8 point every time when you do transaction by using of hdfc regalia website.
7. SBI signature credit card in india – best credit cards special offers and cashback rewards points :
SBI is one of the best lndia government bank. it comes with special offer and bonus that attract to first time applicant.
annual fees : 4999.
– you can get worth rupees 30000 benefit every year.
– you will get bonus of 4999 rupees as a welcome joining offers.
– if you are fond of watching movie, then you will be very happy to know that you can get 2 movie ticket free when you pay ticket amount by using this credit card on book my show website.
– earn 10 point when you spend 100 rupees on dining, grocery and on department stores and 2 points for other expenditures.
-you can also get 20000 rewards point when you cross spends pf 5 lacs.
– one reward point is equal to 0.25 rupees.
-this credit card is best for those people who spends between 3 to 4 lacs per annual.
if you want to apply online for sbi signature credit card, then you should use this form for applying. if you face any problems while apply for sbi signature credit card, then you can also contact their customer care centere.
best credit card for travelers who need free lounge access:
8. Citibank premier miles credit card in india –best credit cards cash back rewards points:
this credit card is best fitted for those people who travel a lot. it gives best rewards points on traveling expenses. if you a travel buddy then you must like the special rewards and benefits that provide this credit card. here, you can get reward points on booking of your traveling tickets. Citibank premier miles credit card comes with free access to many airport lounge at nation and international level. if you spends between 2 to 3 lacs on travelling, then this credit card is best for catering your needs.
annual fees: 3000 rupees.
– you can get 10,000 miles credit point as a welcome bonus. 100 miles point is equal to 45 rupees. it mean that you will get worth 4500 rupees bonus point when you join it.
– you can earn 10 miles reward point when you spend money on offers of partner merchant. white on the case of non registered merchant, you will defiantly get 4 miles reward points.
– you can redeem your point on 90+ airlines.
9. american express platinum travel credit card in india – best credit cards for money back or cashback or rewards points:
it is one of the best credit card for travelers. here you can get special rewards point on whatever you spends on travelling. even you can be entitled of many excited offers if you follow the minimum expenditure amount in one year.
annual fees:3500 rupees.
– here you can get 5000 welcome bonus that can be redeemable to many sponsors like indigo.
– if you can manage to spend 2,00,000 or equal in one year, then you are entitled to get extra bonus of worth rupees 7500 rupees.
if this am out cross or equal to 4 lacs, then you can get bonus point of worth rupees 11800.
you can get full advantage of this credit cards if you travel by indigo booking. if your annual expenditure on travailing is around 2 lacs rupees, then you should use this credit card for getting full advantages.
best credit card for utility bills and fuel expenses:
10. standard charted super value credit card in india – best credit cards for cashback rewards points:
there are so many credit cards available in the market that provide good cash back offer like 5% cash back on fuel, 5% cash back on spends of travelling. but if you a first time applicant whose mostly expense occurred on fuel, utility bills and telephone expenditure, then this credit card will be best choice for you.
annual fees : there is a annual fees of 750 rupees that can be waived off if you do transaction above 60000 rupees in a year.
key benefit of standard chartered super value credit card:
– you will get welcome bonus of 1000 rewards point at joining and of you join by using online banking then extra 500 rewards points will also credited into your account .
– you can get 5% cashback on fuel, utility bills and telephone bills payment.
note: there is one point that you should keep in mind while doing transaction or spends money by using this credit card which now that you must try to spend at least 750 rupees so that you can get reward points. if you do transactions less than 750 then you will not get rewards points.
BONUS – 11. american express gold credit card – best credit cards for salaried person in India:
it is one of the best credit card in India that provide high rewards and offers to its customer.
if you want to earn high rewards point on credit card, then it will good choice for you.
– you can get 4000 welcome rewards points if you do 3 transaction after approval of your credit card within 2 months.
– 1000 reward point if you use credit card 4 times every months.
– you can earn 1 point on spends above PR equal to 50 rupees except spends on dual, insurance and cash transactions etc.
– there is no limit of credit amount that you can get from this credit card because it is a charge card.
– it is 5000 special rewards point that you can definitely get if you renew your credit card for next year.
– if you like dining out then it is best credit card for you that can give you up to 20% off on many restaurants.
recently one of my friend have applied for this credit card and got approval. it is best cashback credit card wish good welcome bonus. you can also get 1000 rewards point if you manage to spends 400 on monthly basis.
review in short:
american express gold credit card is best suited for this people who want a good welcome bonus and other frequent rewards points.
FAQ of credit cards applicant:
question : which is best credit cards that offers good rewards points with no annual fees in India?
answers: as far as I know best credit card will be one that has no annual fees, can give you special rewards point like free movie ticket, cash back offers on every transaction. in my opinion, Citibank cash back credit card is best to me. youth like me is mostly spend money on telephone bills, movies tickets etc and this credit cards give 5% cash back on all these kind of expenditures. that is I choose it as best credit card in India. in short, it depends on your needs and requirement that deside which is best credit card for you. the best credit card will be one that can cater your needs and requirements.
example: if you are a salaried person whose mostly expense incurred on fuel, then SBI simply credit card is best for them because he can get a up to 2.5% cash back on spends equal or more than 500 rupees.
another example of a frequent travelers. if you love to trave different part of city, country, then Citibank premium miles credit card will be best credit card for you. here, you can get best offer o traveling expenses like you can earn 10 miles reward point when you spend rupees 100. you also get welcome bonus of 10000 miles rewards points.
question 2: how can apply online for credit card India?
answers: If you want to apply online for credit card, you can do the same by using the website of that credit card company. beside this, there are so many third party company that offer new credit card in be-haft of main company. you can contract to them for further help and assistance.
question 3 :what is minimum salary is required for apply for a credit card.
answers: its depends on the credit card company terms and condition, some company require minimum 25000 salary per month earning for offering new credit card and other company can issued credit card on you fixed deposit. but as pas as I know for apply credit card, you must have minimum salary of 20000 rupees.
question 4: what is the annual fees of a credit card? it is possible that it can be waived off.
answers: yes, credit card annual fees can be waived off, if you do some transaction that is define in their term and condition.
example : if your are credit card holder of standard charteded super value credit card, then annual fees of this credit card can be waived off if you do transaction of worth rupees 60000 in a year.
question 5 :can I apply for credit card again if my application is not approbed?
answers: yes, I far as I know applicant whose application did not approve first time can apply again after 6 months.
question 6: what point credit card company consider while approving credit card of first time applicant?
answers: a credit card company consider any point while approving credit card of first time applicant. few of them are as follow:
– civil score – it is a score that is calculated by civil company while considering your credit loan amount, loan repayment habit of customer etc.
– if you applied the same credit card within 6 months. if yes, then your credit card application can be rejected.
– reputution of your company- some cool credit card company do consider the reputation of your company and give important to big MNC and companies in comparison of small company.
example: if you working in a big company like relience industry, then there is high chances of approval of your credit card application in comparison of you work in small company.
question 7: can I apply for credit cards for more than 2 company.
answers: yes, you can apply for more than two company but one thing that you should keep in mind. you should maintain the a all the credit cards that you have. otherwise, your civil score may decrease.
question 8: how can improve my civil score?
answers: as far as I know, civil score depends on many things. you should do the following things for improving your credit score or civil score:
– try to pay emi before due date.
– maintain your loan amount and do repayment amount on time.
– maintain good credit score or civil score.
frequently asked question for applying credit cards in india:
1 : which is best credit cards that offers good rewards points with no annual fees in India?
above are the best credit card for salaried person , anyone who are looking for best credit care that can give them best discount offer and maximum cashback return and reward points offers can choose one of the above best credit card.
if you like this post about top 10 best credit cards in india, then please share this information with your friends.